Curtin Radio undertakes credible research each year to identify the composition and size of its audience with our most recent research conducted by McNair Ingenuity Research in June 2016.
- Over 55′s – 56%
- 40-54′s – 17%
- Under 40′s – 27%
Curtin Radio’s total cumulative audience is *239,000 different people each week, all people 15+.
This figure actually represents a greater cumulative audience share than some commercial radio stations in Perth.
- Male/Female Gender is 55/45.
- 53% of Curtin Radio listeners are active ‘retirees’ …35% are ‘empty nesters’….and 48% are still in the workforce.
- 75% of all Curtin Radio listeners are the ‘Main Grocery Buyer’ (household decision maker).
- The average time spent listening (TSL) to Curtin Radio each week is 15.6 hours.
- 39% of Curtin Radio listeners tune into radio online.
- 519,000 different people aged 15+ tune into Curtin Radio at some time each month.
- Sport, reading, movies, gardening, music, arts & crafts, travel and computer/internet are amongst our listener’s most popular hobbies or interests.
- Popular weekend programmes are Let’s Talk Gardening, Born in Boots & From the Vault.
Curtin Radio offers excellent cost efficiency and is the ideal vehicle for sponsors (‘advertisers’) to target this mature, affluent audience.
Curtin Radio – Add Us To Your Marketing Mix!