Facts and Stats
Curtin FM 100.1 undertakes credible research each year to identify the composition and size of it’s audience.
Our most recent research was conducted by McNair Ingenuity Research in March 2013.
- Over 55′s - 73%
- 40-54′s - 18%
- Under 40′s - 9%
Did You Also Know?
- Curtin FM 100.1′s total cumulative audience is *179,000 different people each week, all people 15+. This figure actually represents a greater cumulative audience share than some commercial radio stations in Perth
- Curtin FM 100.1 offers excellent cost efficiency and is the ideal vehicle for sponsors (‘advertisers’) to target this mature, affluent audience
- Male/Female Gender is 51/49
- 66% of Curtin FM listeners are active ‘retirees’ …and 50% are ‘empty nesters’
- 78% of all Curtin FM listeners are the ‘Main Grocery Buyer’ (household decision maker)
- 361,000 different people aged 15+ tune into Curtin FM at some time each month
- Reading, sport, gardening, computers, arts & craftes, music and travel are amongst our listener’s most popular hobbies or interests
- The average time spent listening (TSL) to Curtin FM 100.1 each week is 13.2 hours
- Popular weekend programmes are Let’s Talk Gardening, Born in Boots & From the Vault
Curtin FM 100.1 – Add Us To Your Marketing Mix!